Kokopelli Says: Sacred Ground's personality has outgrown it's ability to be just a regular store! Stop in & be Dazzled!
* 17 Showcases of Jewelry * * Rare Stones * * Dry Creek Turquoise *
* Fire Opal * * White Buffalo * * Boulder Turquoise * * Charoite *
* Spiney Oyster Shell * *Navajo Pottery* * Annie Oakley Perfume *
* Authentic Indian Crafts * * Mountain Tee Shirts * * Woodwick Candles *
* Metal Art * * Mara Mugs * * Tons of Gift Items * * Great Prices! *
So much more! Please stop in and visit us next time you're at the lake! We are located right on Deep Creek Lake above the Popcorn Factory next to the Lakeside Creamery.
Current Hours: 10 AM to 5 PM six days a week (Weather Permitting). We are closed
on Wed until the 3rd week in April, then we'll be open everyday through the summer!
Attention Friends: We are launching our full online store on April 1st ! Soon you will be able to shop with us right here @ sacredground.com !